Contact us to learn how you can make a difference supporting individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities. We look forward to hearing from you!
At REM Nevada, we believe it is important to invest in benefits and programs that help support employees and their families when it comes to protecting their health, well-being, and future.
We offer a broad range of benefits administered by respected and innovative providers. (Eligibility for specific benefits may vary based on employment status and position.):
- Health care coverage through one or more medical plan options
- Prescription drug coverage
- Dental and vision care coverage
- Health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- A 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Life insurance, AD&D and business travel accident insurance
- Long-term and short-term disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
In addition, we’ve established Network Angels, an employee-focused charity that provides grants to individual employees facing financial hardship after a crisis. Learn more about Network Angels.